Transform your daily cosmetic into a trouble care product with this newest innovation of Tia'm. The powder is super fine that comes out from an opaque plastic bottle. It is a multi purpose blending powder which you can mix with your cleanser, toner, essence, serum and cream to treat your skin concerns OR apply it directly at the end of your skincare routine! The tiny particles of the powder gently penetrates deep into the skin without irritation and quickly addresses skin concerns.
Blending Powder VITAMIN
- contains 100% pure Vitamin C in a powder form to keep the freshness and potency
- Ascorbic Acid aka pure Vitamin C restores healthy skin while improving damaged skin caused by free radicals, thereby strengthening your skin as well
- fades pigmentation and improves uneven skin tone for a brighter skin
- great source of antioxidant for your skin making it healthier and vitalized
Other Blending Powders available: Centella (to soothe red spots), Arbutin (for flawless glowy skin), Vitamin (to revitalize tired skin)
Please read how to use/Anwendung for more tips!
For Total Vitamin Care: Take a pea size amount of the powder and mix with your current skincare product like toner, essence, serum, cream, cushion, bb cream, sheetmask etc. Spread the mixture on the skin and pat gently for better absorption.
For Spot Vitamin Care: At the last step of you skin care, apply powder directly on troubled spot using a cotton swab or your finger. (tip: moisten cotton swab or finger a bit for the powder to adhere better)
Q and A
- How much to use: use the ratio 1.9 (pea size amount). Control the amount according to your skin concern
- Tingling sensation after application of Viamin C normal?: tingling sensation is temporary and should subside after few minutes. This is caused by the pH difference of your skin and the Vitamin C.
- Good products to use together with the Vitamin Powder?: to boost the effect of your vitamin C, use with products that contains Propolis, Tocopherol, and Arbutin. Of course you can also mix with your current skincare products (but avoid mixing with products containing AHA/BHA)
- The color is different from the first time opened?: this is a normal occurence that happens after opening the bottle due to oxidation. The color and scent could turn darker and stronger. If you use it within expiration date, the concentration of the Vitamin and the efficacy should almost unchanged, therefore you can use it with no worries.
Ascorbic Acid (50%), Zea Mays (corn starch), Dextrin, Silica, Arginine, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Citrus Limon (lemon) Fruit Oil