This is used after the Oil-Based Cleanser
This could be your second step in your morning routine or the first, if you skip the Pre Cleansing in the morning.
It is important to note that double cleansing in Korean skincare is a must, because not all dirt are washed away by oil cleansers. It is making sure that your skin is free from debris that block absorbtion of essential nutrients from the next product you apply.
HOW TO USE
- foam up the cleanser on your plams and massage gently for 1-2 mins
- rinse off properly with water
- pat face to dry
- for normal to oily skin: use foaming cleanser
- for dry skin: use gel or cream cleanser
- look for a cleanser with proper pH: higher pH after prolong use, can lead to breakouts and irritations
- you know you found a good cleanser, when your skin feels clean and soft after use, not too tight and dry
- always follow immediately with a toner