Provides the skin the best hydration it needs, daytime or nighttime. It also offers night repair, sun protection, wrinkle care etc. Find the moisturizer that best serves your skin concerns
HOW TO USE
- Massage ample amount to the entire face.
- Mornings: try to use lighter moisturizer called emulsion
- Nighttime: you can use the same moisturizer for daytime or opt for a heavier cream
- Emulsions: lighter than a cream. Good for people with oily skin or who lilve in humid climate
- Moisturizing creams: thicker than emulsions and contains occlusive properties. Good for people with dry skin
- You can apply a sleeping pack/sleeping mask after a moisturizer. Just make sure the first cream is absorbed by the skin properly first.
- Nighttime/sleeping packs/sleeping masks: heavier creams with anti aging effects. The last cream to apply before going to bed!