BoonBox is a small family business and yet, we seriously deal with your concerns.
1. Why Buy from BoOonBox?
Buying from us would mean:
100% guarantee your orders are original and Korean made. All of our products are sourced directly from an official distributor of certain brands in Europe and mostly from official distributors from South Korea.
shipping is faster of course instead of waiting 6-10 weeks of your order from Korea
you are buying selected bestsellers, the hottest and the latest trend in Korean cosmetics in the market, which are all tested and positively rated by many customers internationally
- we have a wide range of products from skincare, makeup, beauty tools and men's grooming products, which all cover your skin needs
- you can always contact us anytime for queries and your orders are privately treated special and delivered the soonest possible!
- and to express gratitude for each order you make, you'll receive small gift/s from us, for you to continue to discover the many benefits of Korean cosmetics to your skin
2. Why are your prices expensive compared to buying directly from Korea
- our prices are cheaper compared to many websites. As a business, BoOonBox has to pay import taxes, as well as shipping costs when ordering directly from Korea and from Europe, which add up to the total price.
when you buy directly from Korea, their prices are quite the same as ours, or even more expensive, plus you'll pay more for the shipping costs and Swiss custom's tax too
Beware, products you find in the web, do not not always mean they are original, they could be fake!
3. One of your product is Out of Stock, how long will it take to be available again?
- Please click the "Notify" button found at the bottom of the product of interest. Once product is back in stock, you'll get notified immediatety. You can also email us anytime for more information
4. I don't understand any Korean words. I want to know the ingredients and how it is supposed to be used.
- Please refer to our Product discriptions. They are all written in english for better understanding. Or you can also download a translator app which translates Korean to your choice of language.
5. Is that expiration date written at the bottom of the product? I bought an expired product?
- Please don't be alarmed when you see the date at the bottom of your product, which is maybe same year when you bought it. It is the manufacturing date listed there. Cosmetic products usually have a shelf life of 2-3 years after manufacturing date. For more information, please read here.
6. For delivery concerns please refer to our Delivery Information
7. If you want to return a product, please refer to our Return Policy