Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (moist) - is a Japanese toner known for the simplicity of ingredients and mainly concentrates on hyaluronic acid to give the skin the needed moisture to stay healthy. Hyaluronic acid is a powerful humectant that draws in moisture to the skin, locks it inside, and therefore keeping skin hydrated.
- contains 4 types of hyaluronic acid in different sizes to make sure moisture is maintained on the skin all the time:
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (Nanoized Hyaluronic Acid)
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate (Super Hyaluronic Acid): known to hold 6L of liquid in only 1 g of hyaluronic acid. It holds twice as much liquid as regular hyaluronic acid does and it locks the moisture inside the skin
- Lactococcus Ferment/Hyaluronic Acid Ferment
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- has a mildly acidic formula that ensures low to no irritation making it suitable to dry, normal, sensitive skin
- Fragrance-Free, Coloring Free, Oil-Free , Alcohol-Free (Ethanol), Paraben Free, Low acidity for sensitive skin (Patch tested for sensitive skin)
After cleansing, take an appropriate amount of the toner and apply it to the skin. Pat gently for better absoption.
Water, BG(butylene glycol),Pentylene Glycol,Sodium Hyaluronate,Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate,Lactococcus Ferment/Hyaluronic Acid Ferment Filtrate, Dipropylene Glycol,PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether,Diglycerin,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Disodium EDTA, Disodium Succinate,Succinic Acid,Phenoxyethanol
Hada Labo" is translated as “Skin Lab”. This skincare line has been researched and developed at Rohto Pharmaceutical Company in Japan. It is the result of more than 100 years of product development and continued research efforts.